- Architecture is optimized with availability, Scalability, resilience and all parameters of security, compliance, regulatory requirements.
- Architecture is reviewed periodically, and audits are performed against leading practices
- Architecture enables seamless upgrade with minimal disruption
- Automation leverages an advanced, micro-services architecture for seamless integration of changes / troubleshooting in each module of architecture
- Architecture can be shared across functions, regions, or geography
Maturity Category: Infrastructure Architecture
Is your enterprise architecture and infrastructure adequate to support automation?
- Architecture is resilient and scalable, but does not support micro-services
- Architecture is designed with consideration of security, compliance, and regulatory requirements as needed
- Total cost of ownership (TCO) is factored into the automation architecture to accommodate future requirements
- The automation program architecture is standardized but lacks scalability
- Architecture is yet to include security, compliance, and regulatory requirements
- Architecture lacks resiliency and high availability
- The automation program architecture is currently running in business silo’s
- Automation architecture – leading practices are yet to be implemented
- The architecture lacks scalability, availability, and resiliency to accommodate automation technologies